Mental Health Resources
Life can sometimes be overwhelming. Times of isolation, lockdown, drought and other challenges can cause people to experience distress, including anxiety and depression. In times like these, it's important to know that you're not alone.
With a little help, you can employ tools and strategies to work through tough times and build stronger mental health and wellbeing – making you, your family and your business more resilient.
On this page, we’ve provided a range of services available to help strengthen your mental wellbeing.
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
- Kids Help Line: 1800 551 800
- MensLine Phone and Online Counselling: 1300 789 978
- Rural Aid
- Rural Health Connect
- Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health
- The Australian Men’s Shed Association (AMSA)
- Regional Men's Health Initiative
- Relationships Australia