Applications open for resilience program
Round 2 of the AgRi-Silience Program is scheduled.
Register now to make sure you don't miss out!Round Two of the AgRi-Silience Program will be held across South Australia in 2023, providing you:
- an opportunity to reflect on what is important to you
- how to understand and manage the risks facing your farm business
- form invaluable connections with other farm business operators and professional advisors
Make 2023 the year to boost the resilience of your business and set yourself up for the future.
Dates and locations include:
- Upper North: 2nd and 3rd February, Melrose
- Fleurieu Peninsula: 7th and 8th February, Mount Compass
- Coorong and Lower Lakes: 21st and 22nd February, Meningie
- Mid North: 8th and 9th March, Clare Valley
- Mallee: 14th and 15th March, Lameroo
- Northern Yorke Peninsula: 20th and 21st March, Bute
For more information and to register visit https://bit.ly/agrisilience
This program is part of the Farm Business Resilience Program and is jointly funded through the Australian Government’s Future Drought Fund and the Government of South Australia. It is being delivered by Livestock SA with Coo-ee Collective facilitating workshops across South Australia.