Webinar #4 Tune in to the next industry update on FMD and LSD
Above: the speakers to present at the next webinar.
The fourth instalment of the industry webinar series providing updates on foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) and lumpy skin disease (LSD) will be held on Wednesday 5 October between 6–7pm (AEDT).
This webinar will provide more information on:
- the expected trade and market response from a potential FMD or LSD outbreak
- the plans in place to mitigate the impacts
- lessons learned from overseas.
These updates will be provided by the following speakers:
- John McKillop – Independent Chair, Red Meat Advisory Council
- Fiona Simson – President, National Farmers’ Federation
- Charles McElhone – General Manager, Trade and Industry Strategy, Dairy Australia
- Tim Ryan – Manager, Global Trade Development, Meat & Livestock Australia
- Nicola Hinder PSM – First Assistant Secretary, Exports and Veterinary Services Division, Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF)
- Dr Chris Parker – First Assistant Secretary and National Animal Disease Preparedness Coordinator, DAFF.
A Q&A session will also be held at the end of the webinar to answer any questions from attendees.
Industry Dev: Biosecurity /Emergency Animal Disease /