SA- Emergency Animal Disease Q&A Recording
RECORDING: South Australian Emergency Animal Disease Industry Update and Q&A
With the Australian livestock industry ramping up its vigilance to keep Foot and Mouth Disease out of the country, Livestock SA has invited key industry experts and decision-makers to a webinar, especially for South Australian producers.
Hear what specific activities are in place to safeguard South Australia from an EAD outbreak and have your local questions answered.
- Hon Clare Scriven MLC, Minister for Primary Industries and Regional Development
- Dr Mary Carr, Chief Veterinary Officer, Biosecurity SA
- Dr Samantha Allan, General Manager - Emergency Preparedness, Animal Health & Biosecurity, Animal Health Australia
- Travis Tobin, Livestock SA CEO
- Pene Keynes, Livestock SA Biosecurity Officer
Industry Dev: Biosecurity /Emergency Animal Disease /
Policy Area: Biosecurity /