Pastoral Award Update - July 2020
Documents & Downloads
- IR Update 20200701
- Member Update Shearing Woolclassers and Cooks FWC Annual Wage and Allowance Adjustment 1st July 2017 002
- Member Update Broadacre FWC Annual Wage and Allowance Adjustment 1st July 2017
- Amended Livestock SA July 2016 Minimum Wage Adjustment with effect from first pay period commencing on or after 1st July 2016 Copy
- Return to Work SA Levy rates Agriculture
- March 2015 WHSS Work Cover Wages and WHS Fines Quad Bikes Redundancy
- Member Update September 2014 Work Cover National Employment Sstandards LSL Superannuation Redundancy
Minimum Wage Adjustment 2020 1 November 2020 and NOT 1 July 2020
The Fair Work Commission handed down this year’s minimum wage adjustment but it’s different to the traditional manner. This year’s decision, while coming into effect on 1 July 2020, has a different dates of effect staggered by industry group.
The Pastoral Award is categorised in Group 2 and the current rates and allowances will not be increased until the first pay period commencing on or after 1 November 2020. The new rates have not been released and it is expected will not be available until closer to the effective date. After release, we will provide a Member Update and post information here.
Pastoral Award Update
The Fair Work Commission has released new pay rates, effective from the first pay period commencing on or after July 1, 2018.
For more information, use the links below. If you require a hard copy or have further questions, contact Alyssa at Livestock SA on 08 8297 2299.