Foot and Mouth Disease and Lumpy Skin Disease Industry Webinar #3
The third installment of the industry webinar series was Wednesday 24 August (Australian Central Time).
This is a great opportunity to get the latest on responses to FMD and LSD threats from industry leaders and government, including the Minister for Agriculture Murray Watt. This session will also feature:
- John McKillop, Independent Chair, RMAC (moderator)
- Fiona Simson, President, NFF (policy and advocacy update)
- Dr Chris Parker, National Animal Disease Preparedness Coordinator, DAFF (latest biosecurity developments in Australia and Indonesia)
- Margo Andre, CEO Australian Pork Limited (pork industry update & insights)
- Q&A with all speakers + Dr Peter Dagg, Head of Program – AUSVETPLAN, AHA