Draft Regional Landscape Plans
Have your say on the draft Regional Landscape Plans which set the vision and priorities for regions throughout SA to achieve sustainable landscape management.
As each landscape board plan will have implications, goals and actions for livestock producers in all regions, Livestock SA is seeking comments from producers.
Find your region below and have your say:
- Eyre Peninsula Landscape Board – Closing date 29 March – yoursay.sa.gov.au/decisions/draft-eyre-peninsula-regional-landscape-plan/about
- SAAL Landscape Board – Closing date 31 March – www.landscape.sa.gov.au/saal/about-us/our-regions-plan
- Limestone Coast Landscape Board – Closing date 29 March – www.landscape.sa.gov.au/lc/about-us/Our_Regional_Landscape_Plan
- Northern and Yorke Landscape Board – Closing date 12 April – yoursay.sa.gov.au/decisions/draft-northern-and-yorke-regional-landscape-plan/about
- Murraylands and Riverlands Landscape Board – Closing dates 12 April – www.landscape.sa.gov.au/mr/about-us/our-regions-plan
- Hills and Fleurieu Landscape Board – Closing date 15 April – yoursay.sa.gov.au/decisions/draft-hills-and-fleurieu-landscape-plan/about
Provide your comments to Policy Officer Michele Walter (email@example.com).
Policy Area: Native Vegetation /