2022 Student Compendium
The SA Division of the Agricultural Institute of Australia (AIA), in partnership with the Australian Association of Animal Sciences (SA Branch) and Adelaide University Agricultural Students Association (AUASA) have a keen focus on supporting the development of students and early career professionals’ in having an enjoyable, productive and rewarding educational experience, while laying a solid career foundation.
The 2022 Student Compendium includes over 150 Graduate Programs, Internships, Competitions, Training, Conferences, Awards, Scholarships, Tours and Trips. It is an is an innovative and unique centrepiece resource that is a talking piece and conversation starter to ‘call everyone to action’ on all of the ‘building human capacity’ pillars of SA Sheep, Beef and Grains Industry Blueprints. The Student Compendium will continue to assist the next generation of students to find opportunities to engage and be attracted into agricultural industries, helping them along on their life long, fulfilling careers in agriculture.
Secondary, VET and tertiary students are encouraged to lay a foundation for their life’s journey via;
- Education (high school, VET, tertiary and post graduate).
- Work Experience (of any form, and for any period is invaluable).
- Extra-curricular activities and interests (building your network and outreach)
- Join a Group / Organisation / Volunteer Society,
- Other supportive and connected training / education opportunities