Sheep Industry Fund - Apply for Funding
Open Call for Small SA Sheep Industry Projects 2020-21
The South Australian Sheep Industry Fund Board (SIFB) invites expressions of interest for Small Project Funding up to $10,000 which will benefit the state’s sheep meat and wool industries.
Projects are to be delivered within the 2020-21 financial year with project funding to be drawn from the SA Sheep Industry Fund.
This funding is suitable for industry development and extension activities, small scale research projects and farmer groups. Projects demonstrating funding co-contributions and collaborations with other programs or initiatives are encouraged.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- benefit to the SA sheep industry
- direct benefit to fund contributors (sheep producers)
- alignment with the Sheep Industry Fund investment priorities
- alignment and collaboration with other state and national sheep industry priorities and programs, ensuring no duplication of investment
- support from industry stakeholders
- value for money
- innovation in program delivery
- for ongoing programs, previous program performance and achievement of outcomes
- the organisation’s capability and capacity to undertake the program including:
- demonstrated project management experience
- evidence of a project plan, including a communication plan and risk management plan
- identification of success measures and a plan to report on them.
As project funds are limited, meeting the assessment criteria does not guarantee funding.
Sheep Industry Fund investment priorities are:
- Animal Health
- Predator Control
- Industry Development
Investment priorities and funding guidelines are outlined in further detail in the Sheep Industry Fund Management Plan.
Applications are due by COB 30 November 2020 and may be submitted to Tom Cosentino - Sheep Industry Fund Board Executive Officer (contact details below).