PIRSA’s One Biosecurity (1B) is a voluntary on-farm biosecurity management program. Developed in collaboration with key industry groups, including Livestock SA, the online 1B portal promotes and supports producers to adopt good on-farm biosecurity practices.
Producers who sign up to 1B gain access to the online biosecurity planning tool which:
- Creates a biosecurity plan for your property which complements other accreditation programs and meets requirements under the Livestock Production Assurance (LPA) program
- Generates National Sheep and Cattle Health Declarations to accompany livestock being transported
- Allows producers to download their biosecurity risk rating and farm disease risk rating to use when promoting their product
- Provides a central location for all farm biosecurity records
- Contributes to South Australia’s overall biosecurity
1B is only available to South Australian users, including:
- Livestock producers with a registered Property Identification Code (PIC)
- Livestock agents and buyers
There are no costs associated with registering or using 1B.
Click here to register.
For more information, head to PIRSA’s One Biosecurity
If you would like any information about livestock biosecurity or support in registering for 1B, feel free to contact a member of the South Australian Livestock Biosecurity Extension Team via email or call the Livestock SA office on 08 8297 2299.