Do you understand what is required for your heavy vehicles to be roadworthy in line with the Heavy Vehicle Inspection Manual?
Not sure if your heavy vehicles are compliant?
Grain Producers SA, on behalf of Primary Producers SA, and the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) are partnering to deliver a series of FREE Roadworthy Heavy Vehicles … Made Easy! workshops specifically to help SA primary producers understand heavy vehicle roadworthiness requirements.
Theory workshops will be held to provide primary producers with:
- An outline of the NHVR Heavy Vehicle Inspection Manual
- Road safety awareness
- Producer compliance and maintenance responsibilities
- Requirements of the regulator
- Possible changes that may be introduced to the scheme
In addition, all theory workshop participants have the opportunity to take part in a practical workshop to receive valuable hints and tips prior to their own heavy vehicle inspections starting.
Early registrants may have the opportunity to have their own vehicle’s roadworthiness checked for FREE as part of each practical workshop (spots are limited).
Workshops are being held at the following locations:
- LAUNCH: Wallaroo – Friday 20th March @1pm, Coopers Alehouse
- Bordertown – Tuesday 24th of March @ 9am, Tatiara, Truck & Trailers
- Loxton – Wednesday 25th of March @ 9am, PIRSA
- Cummins – Tuesday 31st March @ 8.30am, Ramsey Bros Secker Court
- Cleve – Wednesday 1st April @ 8.30am, Ramsey Bros Cleve
- Riverton – Wednesday 8th April @ 8.30am, Ramsey Bros
- Murray Bridge – Friday 17th April @ 9am, Regional Development Australia Murray Bridge
- Tanunda – Tuesday 28th April @9am, CWA Hall