“Maximising your clip value”
• Shearing shed set-up for efficient wool flow
• Fleece and oddment preparation for maximum return
• Maximising Clip profit: staffing ratios to suit your shed
• Pressing and branding bales: are you correctly identifying the contents
• Classers Specifications: Are you getting it right?
• AWEX ID, Interpreting test results and sale catalogues: what does it mean to your enterprise
• The wool pipeline: where does your wool end up, and are you preparing your clip for your market
These workshops are aimed at both graziers and their employees that prepare or class their own clips, large or small. We require a minimum of 8 people to hold a workshop.
Workshop will be at the Brooklyn Station shearing shed 5km west of Lucindale and delivered by the TAFE SA shearing and wool classing team. The workshops are funded by AWI and there is no fee for the day.
Date: Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Time: 11:30 pm - 6:30 am
Venue: Brooklyn Station – Shearing Shed
Country Club Road
Lucindale, sa, Australia