Do you have an idea for a community celebration or a BBQ, but your group just needs funding to enable this?
Are you, or do you know of people in your community, who are:
- Feeling the effects of drought
- Feeling isolated
- Not coming to events because they can’t afford the ticket
- Needing a break from feeding animals
Do you know of an organisation in your town that is suffering from:
- Volunteer burn out
- Old or ineffective resources, such as computers or amenities
- Limited knowledge or skills
If this sounds like you, come along and learn about the Tackling Tough Times program. Grants from just a few thousand up to $150,000 are available to support a range of activities.
RSVP your attendance to Karen Hollamby, Regional Coordinator, Eyre & Western, at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0459 897 020.
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Time: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Venue: Gawler Ranges Visitor Information Centre
44 Eyre Highway
Wudinna, SA, Australia