South Australian livestock producers will be offered practical tips to ‘stand by what you sell’ at a series of webinars this month … well in time for this year’s spring selling season.
The Stand By What You Sell Webinar Series is for all livestock producers and is hosted by Integrity Systems Company in collaboration with agriculture departments, state farming organisations and extension networks in Tas, NSW, Vic, SA, NT and WA.
The webinar series will help producers ensure they have their record keeping in order, with discussion covering:
- Changes to National Vendor Declarations
- How to start using the faster, easier new eNVD platform
- Accreditation and audits for Livestock Production Assurance
- Transfers and reconciliations for the National Livestock Identification System
- Linking all your accounts in one place using my MLA
The webinars are free of charge and open to all livestock producers.
If you cannot make this time, the webinar will be recorded and made available afterward. Alternatively, Integrity Systems Company is hosting three general webinars on the topic for a national audience on:
- Thursday 16 July, 1pm-2pm EST – Register here
- Monday 20 July, 7.30pm-8.30pm EST – Register here
- Wednesday July 29, 7.30-8.30pm EST – Register here
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am