The Coorong Tatiara Local Action Plan, supported by South East Natural Resources Management Board and through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program, is hosting Water Security Tours on Friday 6 March at Coomandook and Friday 13 March at Policemans Point.
On tour, attendees will observe:
- Airborne logic – drone mounted thermal camera technology for pipe leak detection
- BushLinx Controller Leak Detection and Water Shut-Off technology
- Alpha Group Leak Detection technology and tank water level sensors
- Automated water blending technology, mixing ground and mains water
- Automated weather stations
- Lined catchment/water harvesting (Policemans Point only)
The tour at Coomandook on Friday 6 March starts at 8am and finishes at 1pm. The tour at Policemans Point starts at 8am and finishes at 2:30pm
Lunch and morning tea are provided.
Please register your interest by 3 March by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or message 0427 750 050 with your details.
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Time: All Day