Presented by highly regarded professionals in the industry, the primary aim is to educate and inform the whole value chain on projects that are going to drive the red meat and wool industry, highlight future production issues going forward, and focus on projects that will help drive the industry.
Guest speakers include:
- Jason Strong discussing MLA Investments until 2025 focusing on delivering “fewer, bigger, bolder” programs
- Professor Mark Hutchinson discussing livestock wellbeing to increase productivity and superior market access
- Robert Hermann focusing on markets going forward
- Alistair Michael, Elise Bowen & Jason Trompf addressing data management and driving the industry forward
- Jane Kellock on developing a new sheep industry blueprint for South Australia
- Tim Leeming on precision lambing for profitable outcomes
- Dr. Stephen Lee and Jordy Kitscke on research projects within the industry
- Rob Clayton discussing solutions to a thriving sheepmeat and wool industry
Please join us for this not to be missed event.
Although participation is free, registration is essential, with morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea to be provided for those attending in person.
Please note: Due to Covid-19, in person attendance will be capped to adhere to social distancing regulations. Online attendance available.
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: Hummocks Station
45 Barunga Homestead Road
Snowtown, SA, Australia