Business EDGE Young Guns workshops are for up and coming livestock producers who are ready to build their skills and confidence to manage a modern agricultural business.
What you’ll learn:
- the fundamentals of long-term wealth creation and equity building
- understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved
- a way to prioritise on-farm investment decisions
- understand how enterprise choice and performance affects business performance
- understand what is required for business entry and succession.
- gain the skills and confidence to carry on the family business, start your own or step up in your role
- learn from presenters who understand grazing businesses
- meet other producers who are facing similar challenges as you
- receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.
Presenter: Simon Vogt, Rural Directions Agribusiness Consultant
Location: Adelaide, SA (venue TBA)
Cost: $1,500 plus GST / first person from one business or $1,250 plus GST / second person from one business. All prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible. The workshop includes an additional module on long-term wealth creation and a Young Gun keynote speaker. Cost includes full set of course notes and a suite of decision making tools to use at home.
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm