The premier event for the agriculture sector on Kangaroo Island, the MLA Agriculture KI Conference will be held on August 16, bringing together primary producers, suppliers and innovative speakers and presenters.
Hear speakers from MLA, GRDC, CSIRO and other agencies, providing results of latest research and detailing leading practice and management.
- Nick Poole – Foundation for Arable Research (FAR) Australia
Presentation: Potential of better adapted cereals for high rainfall environments as grain and graze crops
- Cam Nicholson – Nicon Rural Services
Presentation: Techniques to help make good decisions
- Ceryce Guerra – Australian Red Cross
Presentation: Save-A-Mate across the Island
- Christine Purdy – Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA)
Presentation: On-farm animal wellbeing research and adoption
- Richard Simpson – CSIRO Agriculture & Food
Presentation: Three things that ensure effective use of phosphorus fertiliser
- Tim Leeming – Paradoo Prime
Presentation: Precision Lambing
- Dale Grey – Agriculture Victoria
Presentation: Know when to hold’em, know when to fold’em, how to use seasonal forecasts
AgKI Members and the public are welcome to attend.
Date: Friday, August 16, 2019
Time: 4:00 am - 11:00 am
Venue: Kingscote Town Hall
Kingscote, SA, Australia