The Barossa Improved Grazing Group will hold a half-day workshop for livestock producers on Thursday, June 22, 2017, featuring:
- Climate outlook for 2017 and beyond with Peter Hayman, Principal Scientist in Climate Applications at SARDI.
- Practical climate change adaption strategies in a livestock system, presented by Jason Trompf, Livestock consultant and researcher, LaTrobe University.
- Soil moisture and climate information to better manage climate variability: BIGG’s Brett Nietschke introduces our newest project
- Weather forecasting: What you don’t know does matter: Robin Schaefer, Mallee farmer and Nuffield Scholar.
- Host Georgie Kenyes will facilitate a group discussion on the topics and strategies to apply on-farm
For more information contact Rebecca Barr on 0402 788 526 or email email@example.com
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Time: 11:00 pm - 3:45 am
Venue: Moculta Sports Park
Moculta Sports Park, Hutton Vale Road
Moculta, SA, Australia