A Managing Sheep in Dry Times Forum will be held at Minnipa Research Centre on July 10, with:
- Tim Leeming – “Paradoo Prime” Pigeon Pond
- Ken Solly – “Solly Business Services” Naracoorte
- Dr Nigel Baum – PIRSA Biosecurity, Clare
- Nutrition – macro and micro, plus maintenance versus production feeding
- Health – deficiencies and toxicities in dry times for all sheep classes and production stages
- Feeding/ adjusting / selling / containment feeding – what is going to work for me?
- Reproduction – how is the seasonal conditions affecting my reproductive system?
- Management options – strategic/tactical management options and economics
- Positive thinking in lean times – personal, family and community resilience in dry times.
Registrations close Friday 7 July. Register by contacting Mary on 0407 187 878 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Sunday, July 9, 2017
Time: 11:00 pm - 3:00 am
Venue: Minnipa Research Centre
HSE7 McKenzie Rd
Minnipa, SA, Australia