Landmark Fawcett invites producers to an information session on livestock and property management in dry times to be held on November 1 from, 2pm to 5pm at the Cambrai Sports Grounds.
- Deb Scammell – Lienert Alltech – Livestock nutrition
- Joe Keynes – Keyneton Station – Confinement feeding sheep
- Brian Hughes – Rural Solutions – Soils and Land Management
- Mary Chirgwin – Zoetis – Pre-mating Ram Check
- Chris van Dissel – PIRSA – Welfare considerations for stock
- Julieanne Fiebig – Rural Financial Counsellor – Financial Assistance
- Amelia Gillen – PIRSA – One Biosecurity
Catering and drinks will be provided, please RSVP to Jodie on 08 85 68 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 October.
Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018
Time: 4:30 am - 7:30 am
Venue: Cambrai Sports Grounds
Cambrai, SA, Australia