The Limestone Coast Lamb Forum 2017 will be held on Tuesday, July 25 from 1pm-5pm at the Naracoorte Football Club. Sponsored by MultiMeats.
- Mark Inglis of JBS – “We will collect the data, what will you do with it?” Mark will be available to answer question on current market signals.
- Kieran Ransom – Comparison of different female genotypes.
Kieran was a Vic DPI advisor and analyses the data from the Elmore ewe trial.
- Chris Logan – The interaction between ewe size and profitability.
Chris is a lecturer in Animal Science at Lincoln University NZ.
- Janelle Hocking-Edwards – Managing ewes for higher lamb survival. Janelle is researching aspects of ewe productivity at Struan.
- Colin Earl – Radical new options for future lamb production. Colin has been at the forefront of developing new techniques and genotypes for the lamb industry.
Light refreshments and discussion with the speakers will complete the day.
RSVP by text or phone to Colin Earl on 0428 647 457.
Date: Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Time: 3:30 am - 7:30 am
Venue: Naracoorte Football Club
Naracoorte, SA, Australia