Livestock SA is holding a series of shed forums to support livestock producers going through a run of tough seasons.
The forums will be an opportunity for local producers to meet and discuss current strategies and future plans, with livestock advisers and other support providers to assist sheep management decision-making now and beyond.
- September 9, from 3-6pm at Lowbank
- September 10, from 3-6pm at Peterborough
- September 11, from 10am-1pm at Orroroo
- September 13, from 3-6pm at Eudunda
- September 16, from 3-6 pm at Sanderston
- September 23, from 3-6pm at Goode
- September 24, from 10am-1pm, at Cowell
For catering purposes, please contact Greg Cock at Livestock SA on 08 8297 2299 or email@example.com
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Venue: Ian Ellery’s property
2784 Morchard Rd
Morchard, SA, Australia