Discover how Australia’s Free Trade Agreements with China, Japan and Korea can benefit your business. The Australian Government is running seminars around the country to help businesses explore the opportunities created by the North Asia Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Come along to the seminars to hear from:
- Senator the Hon. Anne Ruston, Assistant Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources
- Dr Chuyang Liu, China Adviser, Austrade
- Rhiannon Stanley, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Renee Barton, Trade Adviser, Austrade
- Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (Efic)
- Local business case study
The seminar equips you with the information to help realise the benefits created by the China, Japan and Korea FTAs, including FAQs about tariffs, grants and other assistance.
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Time: 1:00 am - 3:30 am
Venue: Port Lincoln Hotel
1 Lincoln Highway
Port Lincoln, SA, Australia