Discover how Australia’s Free Trade Agreements with China, Japan and Korea can benefit your business. The Australian Government is running seminars around the country to help businesses explore the opportunities created by the North Asia Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Come along to the seminars to hear from:
- The Hon Keith Pitt, Assistant Minster for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Dr Chuyang Liu, China Adviser, Austrade
- Patrick Kearins, State Director South Australia, Austrade
- Michael Dean, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Local Business Case Study
The seminar equips you with the information to help realise the benefits created by the China, Japan and Korea FTAs, including FAQs about tariffs, grants and other assistance.
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017
Time: 12:30 am - 3:30 am
Venue: Murray Bridge and District Community Club
1 Sturt Reserve Road
Murray Bridge, , Australia