Upper North Farming Systems will host an informative afternoon for all on the land, followed by dinner and live music by John O’Dea.
- ifarmwell – Dr Kate Gunn, University of SA
- Decision making for successful crop establishment – Tom Moten, Kerin Landmark
- Confinement feeding and pregnant ewes – Deb Scammell, Alltech Lienert
- Reducing pest impacts on production – Northern & Yorke NRM
- Cooperative wild dog management – Marty Bower, PIRSA Biosecurity SA
- Drought sucks but your health, safety and wellbeing doesn’t have to – Alex Thomas
The event is sponsored through the Mid North Local Health Cluster with funding from Country SA PHN through the Australian Government’s PHN Program.
Please RSVP to Kristina Mudge, UNFS admin officer, on 0438 840 369 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Time: 3:00 am
Venue: The Blacksmith’s Chatter
7 First Street
Orroroo, SA, Australia