A Farmers meeting will be held at Roseworthy Campus on December 5, it includes a free seminar, a tour of the Production Animal Facilities and a BBQ lunch.
Topics to be covered as part of the seminar include:
- Topic one: Calf diseases treatment and prevention
- Topic two: Reproduction and fertility
- Topic three: Increase productivity and profitability in sheep
- Dr Peter Howard BVetMed, Cert CHP, MANCVS 28 years in large animal practice in New Zealand and Australia. Practical interest in applied science in farm systems and herd management.
- Dr Jamie Moffat BVVM&S MRCVS Originating from Scotland experienced in dairy, beef & sheep. Jamie has a strong interest in cattle and sheep medicine and preventative health
- Dr Colin Trengove BSc, BVMS, MACVSc, MVS A farming background led to a lifelong interest in sheep. special interest in ruminant health, production & management
To RSVP contact Diane.email@example.com or phone 08 8313 1930.
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Time: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Venue: University of Adelaide’s Roseworthy Campus
Mudla Wirra Road
Roseworthy Campus, SA, Australia