Livestock SA and Horse SA invite landholders carrying livestock and horses/donkeys to attend the Cudlee Creek Fire: Mixed Livestock Property Owners Meeting.
Date: Thursday 9 Jan 2020
Location: Woodside Hall
NO REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
Andrew Curtis, Livestock SA CEO
- wind-down of fodder depot at Oakbank Racecourse
- Decisions for landholders going forward in relation to feeding, water etc.
- Factors regarding land care and stock management post-fire
Julie Fiedler, Horse SA CEO
- Aspects around longer-term animal welfare
- Aspects for people, including using local networks and buddying up with a friend
Further 5 min talks from guest representatives including Members of Parliament, Recovery Manager Alex Zimmermann, SA Veterinary Emergency Management, NRM, Red Cross and PIRSA.
The session will be live streamed on Livestock SA’s Facebook page for those that cannot attend and slide presentations will be available on our website after the event.
The day is forecasted to reach 40 degrees C please bring water and bring a chair if possible, as only 120 chairs are available on site.
Livestock SA (08) 8297 2299 or email@example.com
Horse SA 0402 488 306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thursday, January 9, 2020
Time: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Woodside Hall
30 Onkaparinga Valley Road
Woodside, South Australia, Australia