A Dry Season Workshop will be held at Burra on Thursday, 27th September 12pm – 4.00pm at the Burra Sporting Complex. The workshop will focus on sheep management through current seasonal conditions.
Program and presenters
- 12.00pm to 1pm – BBQ lunch provided
- Setting your business up for the next 12 months – Chris Scheid, ProAdvice
- Water Quality and Management – Emma Shattock, Elders
- Water infrastructure – Brenton Diener, Solar Water Pumps
- Feeding strategies – now & down the track – Hamish Dickson, AgriPartner Consulting
This event is supported by Sheep Connect SA & Elders ,and is jointly funded by Primary Industries and Regions SA and the South Australian Murray-Darling Basin Natural Resources Management Board.
To RSVP contact Michael Wurst on 0418 803 685
Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018
Time: 2:30 am - 6:30 am
Venue: Burra Sports Complex
Burra, SA, Australia