Registrations are now open for the Barossa Improved Grazing Group 2019 Conference “Thriving into the Future”.
The conference is always well subscribed and this year tickets are only $30, so avoid missing out by registering now!
This year’s conference is looking at how we can thrive into the future, including:
- Cereal and livestock integration in dry conditions – Simon Vogt
- Keeping your animals healthy – Catherine Harper, Barossa Veterinary Service
- Using soil testing to improve productivity – Ryan Walker, APAL Laboratories
- Can NDVI coupled with soil tests reduce costs through variable rate fertilisers – Craig John, Coopers Farm Supplies
- A Barossa grape grower’s story of thriving in challenging conditions – Adrian Hoffmann
- Local advice on how to set yourself up for success in 2019 from Farmer Johns
- A panel of Barossa producers will share their experiences, and
- An update on BIGG’s newest projects and how BIGG plans to Thrive into the future.
Our sponsors are the reason we can host the annual BIGG conference. Thriving into the Future is sponsored by:
- Major Sponsors: Natural Resources SA Murray Darling Basin and Natural Resources Adelaide & Mt Lofty Ranges
- Session Sponsors: Grains Research & Development Corporation, Ahrens, Penrice Quarry & Mineral, Barossa Veterinary Service, Australian Wool Network and Bunyara Merino Stud.
For more information contact Rebecca Barr on 0402 788 526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Venue: Nuriootpa Sports & Function Centre
13 Penrice Road
Nuriootpa, SA, Australia