After the successful Focus on Ewe forum in 2017 and feedback demanding a second forum – here it is!
- What’s going on inside? Worm cycle, impact and effect on $$
- Sheep nutrition & management
- Supplements – do we need them?
- Water – does quality, access & location really matter?
- Sheep autopsy – where to look for signs & symptoms of disease and poison.
Speakers: Hamish Dickson, AgriPartners Consulting, Mary Chirgwin, Zoetis and local vet
RSVP: to Nat Sommerville, Mid North WoTL Group, on 0407 215 316 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is supported by the SA Murray Darling Basin Natural Resources Management Board through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program and NRM Levies.
Date: Sunday, February 25, 2018
Time: 11:30 pm - 5:30 am
Venue: Burra Sports Complex
Burra, SA, Australia