Cattle Industry Fund: Approved Projects 2019-20
The Minister has approved the release of $667,982 from the Cattle Industry Fund in 2019-20 for programs and projects to benefit South Australia's beef and dairy cattle industries as recommended by the SA Cattle Advisory Group as follows:
Efficient and sustainable production
- Red Meat and Wool Growth Program
- Farm Biosecurity and Endemic Disease Management Program
Maintaining market access and securing new markets
- National Livestock Identification System (NLIS) Compliance Program – Cattle
- Livestock SA Contribution
- SA Dairyfarmers’ Association Contribution
Business management and skills development
- SA Junior Heifer Expo 2019
Expenditure from the Cattle Industry Fund also funds administration, board expenses and refund payments.
Details of actual fund expenditure will be published in the 2019-20 Cattle Industry Fund Annual Report and made available once this report has been tabled in Parliament.