The Australian Women’s Leadership Symposiums are a national series of events focused on the experiences of women leaders in the contemporary workforce.
Taking place in every state and territory capital between May and August, the Symposiums are an unparalleled gathering of the best and brightest female talent. The Adelaide Symposium will be held on Thursday, August 1.
Keynote speakers include Tina Arena AM, Ita Buttrose AO OBE, Ming Long, Michelle Cowan, The Right Hon Dame Jenny Shipley, Jacqui Lambie, Jessica Rowe and many, many more.
The symposiums will feature a range of presentations, panel discussions and interactive sessions covering a range of topics, including:
– To Change or to disappear – 3 strategies as a leader to survive in an ever-changing business environment
– Breaking the competency trap and developing adaptive leadership
– Womenkind – Unlocking the power of women supporting women
– Let’s talk about non-traditional roles
– Lessons learnt in the world of politics
– Be heard and remembered: How to use your stories to influence effective change in the workplace
An attendance discount of 25% is currently available by entering code ANSY19 at the time of booking (available until each Symposium sells out).