Cattle Council of Australia took on board feedback from many interested stakeholders in revising the document. Key updates include:
- The owner and cattle details have been removed, as this information is captured on the NVD – it’s rare that a CHD would be used independently of an NVD, so these documents should complement one another.
- ‘Type’ of on-farm biosecurity plan is no longer specified.
- EBL questions have been removed as they do not apply in most instances.
- The JD testing questions are now easier to understand.
- Co-grazing with sheep has been removed as a question.
- A new explanatory note advises that co-grazing with any JD-susceptible species may be important to some buyers.
Download the updated CHD as a PDF
Download the updated CDH as a fillable PDF